Happy New Year! I can't believe I've neglected my blog since August, I really must blog more often!! So this is a picture heavy post as I've decided to post some of my favourite makes from 2013.
The first one has been made using hint of silver centura pearl card, coloured with a Magenta Panpastel, I then used the poinsettia builder die to create Clematis style flowers.
These are 3 of the workshops cards which we made earlier this year, the one on the left and right were made using Sweet Poppy Stencils, and the one in the centre was made using my small and large 3 petal stamps cut out, glittered and layered up.
This one is a more recent make using my flower corner stamp which was released in December, this card was totally inspired my the My Minds Eye papers which we all fell in love with when they arrived in the shop!
This is another recent make using the Petal Pattern Background and Diamond Wreath stamp, all has been embossed in my new Pink Perfection Wow Powder.
This is an MDF book which I have had covered in papers for months, but never got any further forward in decorating it! Until the Coral Reef WOW powder came along and was just the perfect colour, the lilies have been stamp and embossed onto vellum with the coral reef powder. The grasses in the background have been embossed onto acetate with Sensational Sage WOW powder, and chopped up to tuck in behind the flower. I also made the roses by melting Pink Perfection WOW powder and Coral Reef WOW powder in a tin foil case and pouring into silicone moulds.
This is a card which I made at one of our Saturday open days, which was totally inspired by the peacock feathers (which will be instock very soon on the website!!!) which were stuck onto self adhesive sheets to create the fronts of the shoes.
I didn't make the next one, it's one a Barbaras but I love it! It's so sparkly in real life, the sandals have been glittered in Silver Halo Glitter, with a bit of bling added for the front, the daisy on the corner has also been glittered.
This is a quick card which I made back in November using the new Grassy Swirl Stamp, it was simply stamped and embossed in WOW Rainbow Black, and then the little flowers added are from my new tiny flowers die.
I really love how the next one turned out the blossoms have been stamped and embossed onto vellum using the totally teal wow powder, the grassy swirl in the background has been stamped and embossed onto acetate and chopped up to add behind the flowers, I then added a silky crush bow and some bling to finish.
This one has been made using the new Flower Heart Wreath Die, and Flower Border Die, I cut these out & coloured the centres of the flowers with a wink of stella brush pen (my latest addiction!!), I then layered it up and added some bling!
This one was super quick and easy to make, I cut the Butterfly Wreath die from some cream card, and then cut the smallest from the Butterflies die set and layered it over the top just sticking the centre, once the glue had dried I sprayed the wreath with stick and stay and covered with crystal glitter. I did the same with the butterfly border at the bottom.
This one is a bit of a different style for me and totally different to the pink colours which I usually go for! I'm going to do a tutorial over the weekend for the flowers, but they were sprayed with water and scrunched up. The background was created by stamping in a distress ink and then dusting with mica powders for a hint of sparkle.
This one was created by stamping the Petal Pattern Background across the bottom of some cream card in a black inkpad and embossing in clear, I then added a little jewel to each cross. I then stamped and embossed the blossom stamps in WOW rainbow black, cut out, layered up, sprayed with stick and spray and covered in crystal glitter. I then stamped and embossed the grassy swirl onto acetate, cut out and layered behind the blossom.
And finally one of my favourites, this was the very first card I made when my new dies arrived, I simply cut the butterfly border out from Centura Pearl Card, and stuck them onto a double sided adhesive sheet, I then sprinkled crystal glitter through, cut a few extra butterflies out of vellum and layered over the top adding a jewel to the centre of a few of the butterflies.
Bye for now,