Sunday, 12 January 2014

Memory Box 2014 Release

Hi Crafters,

For today's post I though I would share a card which I have made usning the new Memort Box 2014 die and stencil release and I have to say think some of these designs have to be some of my favourite ever!

So here is the first one I made using the butterfly heart die and lunette butterfly die, this one was super quick and easy I simply cut the butterfly heart twice from a piece of whet card, I the put a piece of pink Mirri card underneath and added the lunette butterfly to the corner, I die cut 3 and layered them up to give it more dimension. Added a little glitter and gems and my card was complete!



I'll be back tomorrow (technically later today!) with a few more that I've made using the new dies!

We'll also be at the Ross Papercraft Show at Nissan, Sunderland today 10am - 3pm so if your coming be sure to pop by our stand and say hi.

Bye for now,
Chloe

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Chloe, the butterflies are gorgeous within the heart.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chloe, gorgeous card! Love that heart die!
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete