Fabulous Dress

Hi All,

My poor little blog has been abandoned yet again! Just when it was all going so well, I have a spare few minutes so I thought I would type up a quick post. Last month on Create and Craft I launched the new Fabulous Dress stamps and Glam Handbags. I was so excited to work with these ones as they are right up my street! Perfect for adding bling and sparkle - what more can a girl want? 

So that card which I'm going to share with you today, is using the Fabulous Dress and 8 petal stamps. The dress was created by stamping and embossing the dress onto blush card with my Wow Coral Reef embossing glitter, and also into a piece of patterned paper from a paper pad, I then glittered it and layered it up, adding extra butterflies to the skirt of the dress, the butterflies also have a little ice cream sundae glitter added to the centre of them.

The flowers were stamped and embossed onto blush card in Wow Pink Perfection embossing glitter, I then glittered the flower with my Sparkelicious glitter in Fandango and Bubblegum. I the a se,bled the card as shown.



Materials used:
Stamps by Chloe Fabulous Dress Stamp
Stamps by Chloe Wishing you a birthday as fabulous as you stamp
Stamps by Chloe Small 8 Petal Stamp
Stamps by Chloe Medium 8 Petal Stamp
Sparkelicious Glitter in, Ice Maiden, Fandango, Bubblegum and Ice Cream Sundae
Wow embossing glitter in Coral Reef & Pink Perfection
Blush Card
DCWV Butterfly Garden Stack

Bye for now,
Chloe

Comments

  1. Love this stamp Chloe, i have made two cards with it since i bought it ...now to try the handbag :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Chloe. Just watching you on C&C and your stamps and display cards are just Fantastic. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stps Chloe I have a few of them now I have just bought the sunflower stamp look forward to using it thank you love June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chloe
    Love the dress stamp made me granddaughters prom card with it it was lovely xxxxxlove June

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is stunning, I love all your stamps and would love more tutorials using the dues please x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts