Tree and Reindeer Stepper Card

Hi All,

Todays card has been made using a stepper card which I bought from Which Craft? at StampMagic earlier in the year. These bases are really great for making quick cards. For this one I used some My Minds Eye papers in the lovely teal colours again!

 
The tree has been stamped and embossed in WOW Silver Bells embossing powder, as has the Reindeer and sentiment. I then added some Halo glitter around the edge of the sentiment which has been cut using a Spellbinder, some pee wee glitter to the trees, jewels to the reindeers antlers and shaved ice just below him.
 
To finish I've added a silky crush bow and a few rhinestone clusters.
 
Bye for now,
Chloe


Comments

  1. Thid card is lovely, I just love your christmas tree, always turns out really good no matter what colour, but especially using wow embossing powders

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts