Pink for Christmas!

Hi All,

Here is another Christmas card today using the Starry Tree stamp.
 
 
This one is something completley different for me as I have never done a pink christmas card! The paper in the background is papermania from my stash. The tree has been stamped in Flitter Glu and then sprinked in Halo Glitter for a change from embossing, I then added some jewels to the tree and stamped and glittered the message in the same way. The snowflake are the Memory Box Bianca Snowflake die which I have cut on double sided sticky sheets and covered in Halo Glitter. I then added some rhinestone clusters to finish.
 
Hope you like it,
Chloe
 

Comments

  1. A lovely girly christmassy card Chloe. Love your stamps. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspirational card, you've encouraged me to be a bit bolder in experimentin with other colours for Christmas cards. I've used your tree a number of times.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts