Pink for Christmas!

Hi All,

Here is another Christmas card today using the Starry Tree stamp.
 
 
This one is something completley different for me as I have never done a pink christmas card! The paper in the background is papermania from my stash. The tree has been stamped in Flitter Glu and then sprinked in Halo Glitter for a change from embossing, I then added some jewels to the tree and stamped and glittered the message in the same way. The snowflake are the Memory Box Bianca Snowflake die which I have cut on double sided sticky sheets and covered in Halo Glitter. I then added some rhinestone clusters to finish.
 
Hope you like it,
Chloe
 

Comments

  1. A lovely girly christmassy card Chloe. Love your stamps. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Chloe this is gorgeous! I'll need to get myself over to the shop and for some scrummylicious Halo Glitter xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspirational card, you've encouraged me to be a bit bolder in experimentin with other colours for Christmas cards. I've used your tree a number of times.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts