Friday, 5 October 2012

Gold and Cream Star

Hi All,

Just a quick post today. This card was a real quick and easy one to make. The Twiggy Star has been stamped and embossed in WOW Metallic Gold Sparkle onto cream pearlescent card, I then added lots of dots of glue and added some Gold Halo glitter, I love love love this glitter it is so super sparkly and gived such a different look. The star has then been matted and layered onto some gold mirri card.


The flourish has also been stamped embossed and glittered in the same way. I then added  the Special Wish sentiment, a bow and some gold matting and layering.

 
Bye for now,
Chloe

4 comments:

  1. The twiggy star is just wonderful, and to be able to create something as lovely as this with some added bling is so glorious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Chloe I haven't had a chance to try out my stamps and glass glitter yet. xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Chloe, very glitzy for christmas. Dee x

    ReplyDelete