A stamps not just for Christmas,

Hi All,

We are off down to Leeds today to set up for the Ross Papercraft Show at the Grammer School today ready for the show tomorrow - full details are on my website www.chloescreativecards.co.uk/events , so please do pop by and say hello! I promise I am going to try and get a picture of my stall, as everytime we go anywhere I seem to forget my camera!!!

Anyhow, here is todays card post proving that the Stamps by Chloe 3 Petal Poinsettia stamp is not only for Christmas but can also be used all year round:





Made with Memory Box papers and loads of bling!! This card also features one of my newly released sentiment stamps "With Warmest Wishes" this one fits perfectly inside the Spellbinders Fleur de Lis rectangle nestie, hopefully some will be arriving soon - so watch this space!

Materials used:
  • Papers - Memory Box
  • Gold Crystal Stems
  • Gold Glass Glitter
  • Stamps by Chloe Large 3 Petal
  • Stamps by Chloe Small 3 Petal

All materials are available from www.chloescreativecards.co.uk

Thanks for stopping by
Chloe

Comments

Popular Posts