Here we have another new card today, again with my own Stamps by Chloe range, this card was very popular at the show on Sunday so I thought I would do a blog post explaining how I did it.
Here is the card:
- Stamps by Chloe Heart Wreath
- Stamps by Chloe Small Heart Wreath
- Stamps by Chloe Small Flower
- Stamps by Chloe Mr and Mrs
- Stamps by Chloe Congratulations on your Wedding Day
- Memory Box Serafina Heart (back in stock soon)
- Memory Box Pearl Lace (back in stock soon)
- Stamps by Chloe Twinkles Glass Glitter
- Wow Metallic Silver Sparkle Embossing Powder
- Wow Sparkling Snow Embossing Powder
Now the tutorial, I have done this one in gold for a change!:
1. Stamp the Heart Wreath in a Perfect Medium/ Versamark ink pad.
2. Apply embossing powder, tap off the excess and heat.
3. Once heated stamp and emboss the Mr and Mrs stamp in the centre of the heart.
4. Apply lots of little dots of PVA glue around the heart (I use a glue with a fine tip applicator).
5. Sprinkle over your Glass Glitter.
6. Tap off the excess
7. Continue around the rest of the heart.
8. Once complete with the glass glitter fill in the gaps by applying more dots of PVA but this time use crystal glitter.
9. Your completed heart.
10. Stamp and emboss 3 bows onto cream card in the same wow powder, then cut out as show above.
11. Glitter as shown above.
Finally assemble to your finished card at the top.
Wow that was a mammoth post!lol.
Thanks for stopping by,
let me know what you think.