A Quick and Easy Card

Hi All,

Today I have decided to show you one of my new samples which I will have with me at Rainton Meadows. I really like this card and it was very quick and easy to make. I started with a DL white card blank and then cut a piece of white card slightly small to fit on the front.


I have stamped and embossed the Stamps by Chloe Swirly Vine stamp in Wow Rich Gold Superfine embossing powder, once heated I added some chunky crystal glitter and small bling stones.


Finally the Tulip has been stamped and embossed in WP Gold Superfine several times and decoupaged up to give a 3D effect. The paper which I used is from GCD Studios Rose Coloured Glasses paper book and the stem was coloured using Spectrum Noir markers. Sentiment is Craftwork Cards.

Thanks for looking.
Chloe

All items used are available from www.chloescreativecards.co.uk

Comments

Popular Posts