Something a little different,

Hi All,

Here are some more of the samples from the Wedding Show in March, these ones are a little different to what I usually do as they are not a card!!! But gift boxes instead.

I created these using our fabulous handbag gift boxes as soon as I saw these I knew that I just needed them! They are truly fab and a really nice size too. I covered the bag in some Hunkydory foiled card stock. And then had the fun of embellishing them, I added a silky crush bow to each bag in a colour which matched the foiled card, and a diamanté and pearl embellishment. On the silver one I added the flower heart wreath and in the gold one I made some flowers using our large and small flower stamps which I stamped and embossed on some pretty pearl vellum which I found in my stash.

Bye for now,
Chloe

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts