I'm back....

Hi All,

I can't believe that this is my first April blog post, where has time gone! To make up for it I've decided to post two cards today. The first was made using the Flutterby Wreath stamp, I stamped and embossed it onto cream card in WOW Brass Embossing powder I then added a little glitter and painted the dragonflies on the wreath with some twinkling h2o's. to create the butterflies I stamped and embossed the wreath again onto pink paper and cut the butterflies out and layered it up, adding a few jewels too!! The background was created using my minds eye papers, I love love love theses papers so so much the glitter accents on them are just fab and we will soon have them available online when our new website launches later this month.

The second card was made again using my minds eye papers, I love the in this one, the cream part which I have layered the butterflies on has been em bossed using the elegance embossalicious folder, I then lightly dabbed around the edge with some radiant rain paint to add a little shimmer! The butterflies have been stamped and embossed in WOW metallic brass sparkle and then decoupaged onto the corners of the sentiment which has been cut using a spellbinder die.

Also I will be back on Create and Craft on 28th April at 3pm on the wedding show so I will be posting some of the samples on here soon...

Bye for now,
Chloe



Comments

  1. Two stunning cards Chloe. The colours are absolutely gorgeous and the butterflies are a great size. Look forward to seeing your wedding show in a couple of weeks. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Chloe what beautiful cards you have done for us today. You have been mist and its great to have you back with great cards. I do really like the two cards you have for us. Take care chloe xx

    Debs Artliff

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts