On a Misson...

Hi All,

Happy New Year!

I'm on a mission to blog more often so I am hoping to post every other day!

Todays card is one I made for a C&C show last year (wow that sounds like such a long time ago!) in October I think.


It features the medium and small 8 petal flower along with the With Warmest Wishes sentiment. The die used for the sentiment plaque is from Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles, I think the swirls in the backgound are Cheery Lynn dies too and papers are from Papermania Elegance collection.

Bye for now,
Chloe

Comments

  1. Lovely card Chloe as always. That was my mission this year to blog more. Looking forward to see you again this year.
    Hugs
    Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chloe, so nice to see you back on blog. Missed your inspiration. This is a lovely card, like the colour ways as well as those beautiful flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray at last you are back!!
    Every day I look through my blog list to see if you have something inspiring to share
    Great to know you plan on treating us all to more great cards!
    Hugs
    Angie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Georgous card i love it. Im not a stamper but since meeting you at sheffield last year adviced me which stamp to get for a beginner and i am hook on it. So thank you chloe for all the inspiration you have given me xxxc

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts