Monday, 21 January 2013

On a Misson...

Hi All,

Happy New Year!

I'm on a mission to blog more often so I am hoping to post every other day!

Todays card is one I made for a C&C show last year (wow that sounds like such a long time ago!) in October I think.


It features the medium and small 8 petal flower along with the With Warmest Wishes sentiment. The die used for the sentiment plaque is from Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles, I think the swirls in the backgound are Cheery Lynn dies too and papers are from Papermania Elegance collection.

Bye for now,
Chloe

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Chloe as always. That was my mission this year to blog more. Looking forward to see you again this year.
    Hugs
    Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chloe, so nice to see you back on blog. Missed your inspiration. This is a lovely card, like the colour ways as well as those beautiful flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray at last you are back!!
    Every day I look through my blog list to see if you have something inspiring to share
    Great to know you plan on treating us all to more great cards!
    Hugs
    Angie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Georgous card i love it. Im not a stamper but since meeting you at sheffield last year adviced me which stamp to get for a beginner and i am hook on it. So thank you chloe for all the inspiration you have given me xxxc

    ReplyDelete