Thursday, 31 January 2013

Halo Shoe

Hi Crafters,

Todays card is super blingy!! This one features my shoe stamp, I stamped embossed and decoupaged it onto white card, I then added some super bling to it.... Silver Halo Glitter. I added a huge jewel in the centre and some feathers to finish.
 
The background was created using my Floral Scroll Stamp, which I stamped and embossed in WOW Metallic Silver Superfine, I then used a quickie glue pen to add glitter to all of the little leaves. The card has been matt and layered in silver mirri card and white card. I've also added a white silky crush bow and rhinestone cluster to finish.
 
Bye for now,
Chloe

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Chloe. I've ordered the shoe stamp, Heart wreath and wow powders and eagerly await their arrival! When are you back on C&C?
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Chloe. I've ordered the shoe stamp, Heart wreath and wow powders and eagerly await their arrival! When are you back on C&C?
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card, this shoe stamp is looking more versitile than I originally thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Chloe what a great card i love the shoe stamp i think its time to get it. I do like how you have decoupaged it. Looking forward to see what you have got for us next.

    Debs A

    ReplyDelete