Emerald Sandal Card

Hi All,

I'm back with another sandal card today. This one uses our new emerald card and boxes, this card was super quick and easy to make, for the background I used some scraps of DCWV papers which I had left over from a previous project. The Sandal was stamped and embossed in WOW Pink Fizz on a piece of white card, then cut out and glitter using Silver Halo Glitter and crystalline glitter.

I matted this onto a emerald mat and stamped and embossed the Behind Every Fabulous woman stamp again in pink fizz and added a ribbon down the side of the card to finish.

Bye for now,
Chloe

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card Chloe - what I wouldn't give to be able to wear heels like that! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning chloe what a great card i love this die if you are at summercrafting i will have to have this stamp. Wish i could wear sandels like these Lol. Xx

    Debs A

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts