Back to blogging!!!

Hi all,

It seems like such a long time since I last blogged but I have been so busy making new samples and not had enough time to blog them!!

So into today's card, this one was shown on my 10am show on create and craft on Sunday and I think it is one of my favourites it was super quick and simple to make, I stamped and embossed the lattice background onto white card embossed it in silver, glittered (of course ;) ), then added some silky crush ribbon, bow, jewel and sentiment.




Hope you like it,
Bye for now,
Chloe



Comments

  1. Morning chloe nice to see you back you have been mist. I adore this card its so pretty and elegant. Are you at the harrogate show on saturday. Take care Chloe xxx

    Debs A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely card! Have bought the stamp and hope my card turns out a bit like yours. Missed you at the secc but I now know that you were otherwise involved with C&C. Great Stamping! Love Helen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts