Poppy and Poppy Border

Hi Crafters,

A little bit later than usual this mornings post - but better late than never!! I hope you've all had a lovely crafty weekend - I have playing (I mean working!!) with some lovely new stamp designs which will be launching on 25th February on my next Create and Craft Show.

Anyway onto todays card,
 
I have stamped both the Poppy and Poppy Border stamp in Momento black ink and coloured using various shades of Spectrum Noir pens to colour. The background was done using a Splodgeaway Mask and some Sparkle Medium - the photo really doesn't do it justice it is so much more sparkly in real life!!
 
 To finish I added a little bit of dark grey glitter to the centres of the poppies.
 
Bye for now,
Chloe

Comments

  1. This is a lovely card Chloe. the popies are very spledid and I really like the background.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts