Back to blogging!

Hi All,
 
My word it has been such a long time since I last blogged! We have been so busy away at lots of shows, designing more stamps and updating the website!
 
Now for todays card - this one I made using some beautiful Graphic 45 papers (I really do need one of these to use and one to stroke!!), I inked all of the edges of this one in Tea Dye distress ink and then added some glitter around the edges with a quickie glue pen.
 
 
The oval has been cut using the Spellbinders Grand Decorative Ovals die with a lattice placed behind and labels 27 for the  message, the edges have again been inked and glittered. The leaves are a Cheery Lynn die which I am hoping to have in stock soon.
 
The flowers on this card have been made using the Medium 8 Petal flower. Whilst demoing at the Manchester show I was playing with this stamp and decided to try it in red and add some glitter. I am really pleased with how these turned out. They have been stamped 3 times pinched and layered up with a jewel in the centre.
 
 
 
Bye for now,
Chloe

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card and those flowers are fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, can't wait to meet you at Harrogate Craft extravaganza tomorrow....taking your early morning workshop with my friend Mandy. Look forward to seeing you tomorrow. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts