A little peek at something new...

Hi All,

Sorry for my lack of blogging of late, but I now hopefully have a card to show you everyday this week!

Today's card features the new stamps in the Stamps by Chloe range which will be launching at Rainton Meadows next Sunday. I am super excited and have really enjoyed making the cards with these stamps!

This card features the Starry Tree stamp in the centre embossed with WOW metallic silver sparkle powder, the snowflake cluster in the the background embossed in metallic silver superfine and the special wish message also embossed in metallic silver super fine. I have glittered the tree too in parts and added a little bit of bling!

To finish off I added some white silky crush ribbon and a rhinestone swirl. I have also added one of my brand new embellishments - large oval rhinestone clusters - which seem to be getting stuck on everything at the minute!lol I will get these added to my website later this week, they are available in lots of different shapes for just £1 per pack (4 in a pack for the ovals).



Bye for now,
Chloe

Comments

  1. Stunning Chloe! They are going to love your new stamps they are all beautiful xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning! Can't wait for the stamps to be released xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Chloe your new stamp looks lovely

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW these are stunning Chloe - will everything be added to the website as some of us wont be lucky enough to be with you when you launch them!
    Cant wait to see more of your cards
    Hugs
    Angie
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angie, I'll have all of the stamps avalible on my website from the 24th June and all of the new rhinestone clusters on later this week. Chloe

      Delete
  5. fantastic, love the tree stamp, i must have it, I need it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chloe,
    your cards are really lovely. The stamps are ideal for our Christmas cards.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts