Quick Post

Hi All,

Such a long time since I blogged  - disgraceful I know!

I have been so busy away at shows over the past few weeks so haven't had any time to make any new cards, I am busy typing this while packing for Sheffield on Sunday! But I look to have some time off over the next couple of weeks so I might be able to squeeze some crafting in and get some new stamps designed! I have though, updated the Stamp Gallery over on my website - here's the link http://www.chloescreativecards.co.uk/page_2474664.html so all of the sample cards from my Create and Craft show in April are on there now.

Bye for now,
Chloe

Comments

  1. It's so nice that you are in great demand and at least some lucky people are getting a bit of your creativity. looking forward to some new posts, thought I'd made some sort of error in connecting to your blog as you hadn't posted since I became a follower, but all is o.k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chloe,
    have been away visiting my Dad and Sister in Wales, so I haven't been able to visit your blog. I stay with my sister and she does not have the internet. I am looking forward to visiting your new gallery as I sadly missed your April show. Thank you for showing my cards on your customer gallery. Have a great crafty day or week.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. (Kent)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts