Friday Product Focus

Hi All,
A new idea today, I thought it might be nice to have a product of the week featured on my blog every Friday, so here we go with the first one.

Today product focus is Stamps by Chloe A5 Texture Sheets.

What is a texture sheet?
A texture sheet is a thin polymer which can be used with most roller die cutting machines to provide beautiful embossed designs like below,
The Stamps by Chloe A5 Texture Sheets come in an A5 size and currently come in 3 designs,  Vine Leaves, Floral Lattice and Flower Power.

How do I use the texture sheets in my machine?
I have both a Cuttlebug and Grand Calibur, and these are the plate combination I use

Grand Calibur
Base Plate
Texture Sheet - texture side up.
Card
Tan Mat
Pink Embossing Plate (the one included when you buy the machine)

Cuttlebug
A Base Plate
B Plate
Texture Sheet - texture side up
Card
Tan Mat
B Plate

Top Tip: - (this is useful for embossing folders too) Lightly spritz your card or paper with water to soften the fibres before you emboss, this way you can get an even deeper emboss.

Here are a few cards which I have made using the Texture Sheets,


Texture sheet embossed onto Centura Pearl card, I have used the WOW Bonding Powder and Fab Foils on the flower to give it a fab foiled glitter effect. I have also added a 12mm brad to the centre to hold the flower together and rhinestone flourishes to the side. The sentiment has been stamped and embossed using Silver Bells Wow Powder.


Quick and easy this time, I think that this one would make a nice wedding invitation, simply embossed onto Centura Pearl card and lots of little 3mm gems added, a buckle and a bow.


You'll have to tilt to look at this one! Embossed onto white card glittered butterflies and bling added.

All materials used are available from www.chloescreativecards.co.uk

Bye for now,
Chloe


Comments

  1. Great idea Chloe. Love your cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely folders. Will add them to my wish list.
    Gorgeous cards too.

    Vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful,textured, fresh looking cards,the folders are a must. Off to order. Love Helen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts