Another Memory Box Card

Hi Crafters,

We have just got home for the Ross Papercraft Show at Nissan today and it super busy so a huge thank you to everyone who visited our stall, I hope you enjoy using your new goodies! So for todays card I though I would show you another card using some Memory Box dies...

So for this one I used:
Happy Birthday Extravaganza (currently out of stock but more are one their way!)
Tulip Stems
Precious Butterflies
Stencil - Flourish
Stencil - Rings and Puddles


To start I placed the Flourish stencil onto a piece of centura pearl card, and covered with the Sweet Poppy Stencil Dimensions Paste - Transluscent, lifted the stencil off and covered in different shades of glitter.


I then die cut the Precious Butterflies die and the Tulip Stems die, I also ran them through and embossed them with my embossing mat, I then inked through the die uses a Lulu Lavender Memento ink pad and a piect of cut n dry foam, the stems of the tulips were inked using a peeled paint distress ink.

I then started to assemble the card but it look a bit too plain on a white background, so I took the rings and puddles and inked through it again with the lulu lavender ink, and cut triangles placing one in the top left corner and the other in the bottom right. To finish I matted and layered the stenciled piece up with some purple centura pearl card and assemble the card as shown above, the sentiment is the Happy Birthday Extravaganza die cut from purple centura pearl card.

Bye for now,
Chloe

Comments

  1. Beautiful card Chloe, the colouring is so pretty and dreamy. Love the puddles and dots stencil too.
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts